Monday, March 05, 2007

Touched by an Angel!

I do believe in angels.. and I do believe god send us those angels when you need them the most just to remind you, you still can go on..
There are times the road you’re trudging seems all uphill.. When things go wrong and you want to smile but you have to sigh.. And then when you think things couldn't get worse, someone would show up and bright up your world!
Isn't that amazing? I mean when you look back you realize what I'm saying... Every single time when you're on the verge of giving up it's always someone there for you who shows you the way, who helps you to survive!
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit and look for the signs.. Somebody's reaching out for you!

4 comments:

فرهاد مرتاض said...

Hi Nice pic! How r u? better? we missed u a lot!

Anonymous said...

خواب دیدم در ساحل با خدا قدم می زنم. بر پهنه آسمان صحنه هایی از زندگی ام برق زد.

در هر صحنه دو جفت جای پا بر روی شن دیدم یکی متعلق به من و دیگری متعلق به خدا.

وقتی آخرین صحنه در مقابلم برق زد. به پشت سر و به جای پاهای روی شن نگاه کردم.

متوجه شدم که چندین بار در طول زندگی ام فقط یک جفت جای پا روی شن بوده است.

همچنین متوجه شدم که این در سخت ترین و غمگین ترین دوران زندگی ام بوده است. این واقعا برایم ناراحت کننده بود و در باره اش از خدا سوال کردم: خدایا تو گفتی اگر به دنبال تو بیایم در تمام راه با من خواهی بود ولی دیدم که در سخت ترین دوران زندگی ام فقط یک جفت جای پا وجود داشت؛ نمی فهمم چرا هنگامی که بیش از هر زمان دیگر به تو نیاز داشتم مرا تنها گذاشتی؟

خدا پاسخ داد: بنده بسیار عزیزم ؛ من در کنارت هستم و تنهایت نخواهم گذاشت.اگر در آزمون ها و رنج ها فقط یک جفت جای پا دیدی؛ زمانی بود که تو را در آغوشم حمل می کردم

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I love your blog! The photos are fantastic! I was just wondering if I could use this one of the hands for a facebook group of mine? Please let me know! Thanks!
Lizzy

Azin said...

Thanks hun..Sure you can.. These are not my pictures, I just google them;)