Monday, March 05, 2007

When the Heart's Smiling...


Sundays are usually (fineeee ALWAYS!!) dull days...Sunday evenings are for sure the worst pain in the butt.. Now just imagine if you've had the nastiest headache the whole day on a Sunday!!!!
Not that I want your sympathy or anything just wanted to help you picturing me the whole day lying down in my bed thinking of things I could have done if I could find a way to get rid of this headache!!!
Turning on the TV.. Not a bad idea to stare at something else rather than my ceiling for a change!! My favorite channel’s on: The Weather Channel!!!! -2… And on Tuesday’s again -11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELLPPPP… Somebody! Anybody!!! We are freezing in here! And it’s getting serious!
Eid is coming in almost 2 weeks! Where are the blossoms??? Where is the famous spring breeze??!!
Wow it’s been 6 years since the last time I celebrate our new year back home! And Gush it was FUN!! Here you really don’t feel it any more! Neither the New Year nor the arrival of the spring! Well we’re living in the Ice Land.. What do you expect after all??
You need one of my word of wisdom?? There you go:
Try to keep your hearts warm.. Cuz no matter how cold you feel outside, if you are warm inside.. No freezing weather, no snow, not even the dull headachy Sundays can bring you down..
Think about it and start fresh tomorrow;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hon:D

This one is sooooooooo beautiful, and you know what? We all never find this weather that much cold, since we have you beside ourselves.

Love you to death;)

Azin said...

awwwwwww thank youuuuu;) you should have seen my face when i read your commnet..the biggest smile ever..
love u more..