Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Picture Speaks for Itself!


You know when you're all down and tired and sleepy... and then you suddenly think of somehting that makes you forget about everyhting and just be happy??!!
I started my day like this.. Was really tired.. Kinda upset..Went to the class was totally bored and suddenly I remembered this is my last class FOREVERRRR!!! And I totally forgot all about how I felt and started feeling like a shiny happy girl:)
I think our nature is kinda helping us to just think about things that bother us.. But when you think about it you realize in life there are always so many things to be grafeul about.. For sure there are things in everyone's life that take them down... But if you look from the other side there are tons and tons of good things that are there to cheer you up.. Life has so many beautiful things to offer to you.. Just enjoy them.. Don't waste your time by letting things get into you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that your last class FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRR???????? :->

Cheers hon :-*

Azin said...

you know what I like about you??!! You're funny lol

Anonymous said...

This is true weather anyone chooses to believe it or not, the truth is still there =]