Thursday, April 26, 2007

The advantage of a bad memory is that one enjoys several times the same good things for the first time!!!

Sometims it's fun to be around people with bad memories.. You never feel like Oh mmy God I have nothing to talk about!! you can tell them the same thing over and over again and they listen to you like you're telling them a first hand news!!
Like with my sister I can always tell her jokes (and the funny thing's that she laughs hard at those she found funny for the fisrt time and gives me same comments about those she didn't like when i told her first!).. And it's so cool Cuz when I talk to normal people most of the times they respond me back with: "Yeah you've told me that before!!!!" (Seriously guys I know I talk alot but giving me 5 more minutes to finish whatever I was saying is not such a pain, is it??!! So from now on please have some consideration and let me finish my story !)
But anyways this whole thing makes me wonder:
"Why can we remember the tiniest detail that has happened to us, and not remember how many times we have told it to the same person??!!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

khanoom khanooma to faghat harf bezan ke tekrarisham ghashange!

Azin said...

lol thanksss.. Still don't wanna tell me who's this??

Anonymous said...

why would you care? in hame ashegho morde rikhtan doret che farghi vaseye to mikone yeki ziadtar ya kamtar?????

Azin said...

man shoma ro be aramesh davat mikonam;)
Don't be mad at me, be angry with god that has made me this loveable lol
cheers!