Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Making a Wish!


"If an angel asks me what's your biggest wish I would say that I wish I could eat as much as I want without being worry about my body and weight!!!!"
That's my best friedn's biggest wish!!!! I was like you sure that's what you want? You can ask for money and do all kind of surgeries to stay fit and beautiful but like a determined lady who's given it lots of thoughts she just shook her head and said Nope that's what I want.. I wanna stay slim no matter what!!!!
And it made me wonder what if there was a Jinni in a Bottle??!! What if she was there to make one of your wishes come true?! What would you wish for??!! Happinness? Health? Eternal Love?
I would wish there were no endings for good things cuz I can't stop wondring why:
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you might delete it but I thought you should know:
Things don't come to an end for you, you push them to the end! cause you know with your charm and beauty you can always make a new thing happen why bother giving an old one a try?