Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Afraid to Sell Yourself??!!

OK.. That's it.. Finally got a job..
I don't know how I feel yet! For sure happy, kinda worried and just a little tiny biny sad.. I mean saying good-bye to this life style is not easy!!!!
So it all started when my recruiter called me and was so excited about this job opportunity and he kept on talking about how big this company is and how full of opportunities it is!
The excitement started growing on me and made me kinda nervous.. What if the interview goes bad.. Any tips??!!
"Ah don't worry just try your best to sell yourself!!!"
So I went there not sure how to feel about selling myself to a total stranger!!!!!
The whole process of sales was pretty easy tho..
A big smile.. A nice compliment.. A brief description of myself and when she started talking I realized that I've successfully sold my self to this lady to work under her!!!!!!
Trust me it's not as bad as it sounds...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Under her or on her, you'll just nail it babes;)

Anonymous said...

welcome to the world of working under people lol...it is a good work out though

Azin said...

hehehe yeah hopefully one day I'll get on her lol

Anonymous said...

:) call me when u r on her, i will be there with my camera lol