Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Think the Killers Get Far Too Much Attention!


My family’s setting up a be-careful-everyone-around-you-is-a-psycho club and my boyfriend as the most eligible potential member for this watch-out union has been accepted by them. According to research from a criminologist, serial killers form 17% of the world’s population and to this club either the percentage has risen up to 97% or they truly believe this 17%’s main goal is to hunt me down, rape me and kill me!
I’m serious: For every single job interview I’ve had, they made sure I’m not going anywhere without the full knowledge of all these evil gangs that sell girls to Dubaian sheikhs or rape them and video tape them or steal from them etc. etc.
When I had to go to Italy by myself for work a couple of weeks ago, while my boyfriend, the VP of the club, asked for almost 1238763980 times if the factories I’m going to make a visit are trustworthy people, my mom made sure to make a quick research and just to her luck my sister had recently watched this movie that very bad things had happened to this girl who was travelling alone. The result? I didn’t make any contact with anyone there, spent all my money on shopping, arrived home totally broke but 100% safe!

2 comments:

ashlash said...

hmmm...yeap...u r totaly fit in!! they look for stupid, i know everything girls who doesnt listen to ppl's advises!... whatch this movie thingi called "taken"..
ps: 17% is kinda hi!!! yani out of 100 ppl, 17 of them are killers.. if i know that i wouldnt even let you go there alone! che mani dare aslan adam tanha bere mosaferat oonam ba sharayete manteghe to!!

Strong Commenter said...

Can't tell which one I liked more...your post or ashlash's comment :))
miss you both to death..