Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Maybe, you have to let go of who you are to become who you will be..


It’s weird… It’s really weird, but my heart’s been silent for a while now..
And it’s just not right.. This is how it works: She talks a lot (I’m sorry used to!!!) and I always was wondering what would happen if she stops talking for at least an hour and now that it’s happened I found out I don’t like it..
And have you ever noticed that no matter how many wishes you have and how important they are for you only the stupidest ones come true??!! Or maybe you haven’t noticed cuz you people know what to wish for!!!!!!
I’m coming to this conclusion that my heart’s not talking to me cuz she feels she’s been betrayed by me! How?? I lied to her, I raised up her hopes for a thing that I wasn’t sure of but I reassured her everything’s gonna be OK and I unguarded her and now sounds like my poor, broken, betrayed heart is getting a revenge by not talking to me and would someone please tell her that I love her and I miss her and that we used to have lots of fun together and for the sakes of those moments she forgives me…!!! And that’s the other weird thing.. She forgives people like the way Jesus used to forgive his enemies!!! And now she’s this hard on me!!!!
And I hate it when people blame me for things that I’m not responsible for.. it’s like the night my sister yelled at me why I’m not going to my cousin’s just because I already had other plans.. I mean she should have yelled at my friends why they don’t leave me alone not me, right??!!! And now with this one.. I was just trying to help her out ..FINE!!! Sometimes things don’t happen as you’ve planned them but punishing people!!! Is it really the answer??!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear little sis,

I took the responsibility of talking to your heart. Know what? She is not angry with you because you punished her or ….whatever you think. She is not talking to you, since she some times likes to listen to your brain, and you never let her do so!!!! Ok hon, now it’s time to let her go by herself a little bit and also may be this is time for you to listen to your poor forgotten brain too!!!!

Also……. there is another thing that I really like to add. Some times…. people yell at other ones, not for blaming them……..but because they love them by all their heart, and right when expect to receive the same back, hear some thing so much wired.

Like your sister, when she felt she missed you a lot and was so happy that could see you that night at your cousin’s place, and you simply said you couldn’t go and added “come on, we see each other once a week”!!!!!
Any way hon, if you’re not gonna take the responsibility, I’ll do yell at your friends, and this is not the same way I’m yelling at you!!!!

Anonymous said...

دل من یه روز به دریا زد و رفت

پشت پا به رسم دنیا زد و رفت

زنده ها خیلی براش کهنه بودن

خودشو تو مرده ها جا زد و رفت

طفلکی تازگی آدم شده بود

به سرش هوای حوّا زد و رفت