Friday, December 29, 2006

You're my balloon;)


I don't know where i read it that:"FRIENDS ARE LIKE BALOONS ONCE U LET THEM GO YOU CANT GET THEM BACK SO IM GOING TO TIE My FRIENDS TO MY HEART SO I NEVER LOOSE THEM."
I must have read it from the only reason that I breathe "ORKUT".
So perhaps this is gonna be my new year's resolution...I have some others but finally I found one to be able to share with others!!
So there you go, don't worry my red baloons, I have tied you up to my heart and won't let go...After all Why repeat the old Mistakes, if there are so many new Mistakes to commit? ;)
Happy new year all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some other resolutions for you lol. If you need any help, just please let me know hon lol

Azin said...

Yeah I realy REALLY appreciate it if you keep it down...I'll call you lol u know how i said i wanna have this weblog to avoid embarrassments and stuffs..yeha i think you're not helping me lol use the phone unless u wanna say what a beautiful wrinting i have lol