Thursday, December 21, 2006

Times when our schedules were as open as our hearts..


I think I’ve missed those days… The time when we could laugh at every single stupid thing and we were “simply” happy. Now I laugh but I feel like I’m laughing at more serious things, things that make me feel down and I think I’ve just found this way to stop being worried about them.
How many of time have you felt you wanna cry but instead you decided to laugh? But is it really working? Do we feel better about ourselves, about the situation or anything by just ignoring them, shrugging and just pretending like we don’t care??
How many of times have we called someone and talked about everything BUT what we really wanted to talk about? Why expressing the feelings is getting harder and harder?
Perhaps fear of rejection..and yes it hurts..but I think we need to take the risk.. maybe we don’t get what we wanted to but at least we don’t go on with this big illusion that what if we had taken the initiative!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved this part. You know, just a few days ago I was alone and was exactly thinking about the same idea. My result was cruel side of yours, but the same!!! Difference between our results is due to our personalities, which yours is so much nicer and happier than mine!!

Love you hon :D

Azin said...

Anoosh remmeber how when i was down and i was crying and stuffs and i was telling you how sad i am you couldn't stop laughing??!! this is the same...when i wrote it i was anyhting but nice and happy lolll luv u more;)