Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My Roommate...My Hero;)


I was writing something totally different..it was deep and thoughtful I was almost done when my brother woke up and I just decided to leave my thoughtful, deep writing aside and start writing about my roommate..
I'm not sure how many of you watch Friends but if you do and if you know "Ross Gellar" then you know my brother..
He's one of the most special people in my life and although we are way too different and make fun of each other all the time, I still feel like his opinions have the most influence on me, although I act like they don't!
I usually wake up earlier than him and now that I'm listening to his music I know why... Those couple of hours in the morning that I have while he's sleeping are the only hours that I can relax and chill without being disturbed by the most annoying musics in the whole world! and the worst's that his lap top's broken and he uses the PC which is right behind my room and even if i don't wanna listen to his stuffs I have no other choice!
And god bless whoever introduced him to the music world, I have the same problem when we are in the car! And since it's our unwritten, unspoken commitment to be together wherever we go, it sounds like I should get used to it and I still don't know why/how I haven't yet!
Living with him is like an adventure,i.e wandering from one room to the other and cleaning up his mess and also dealing with "so-called" friends who he suddenly without an at least one day notice or anyhting finds intolerable and I, as the nice girl, should find ways to let them know why they're not welcome to our place anymore!
One of his favorite things to do is shopping...since he was a little kid he had his own language and it was others responsibilities to understand what he says.. For him shopping is going to a movie theatre! So never get fooled if he called you and asked you if you're up for shopping!
He loves you when you cook for him he'll give u a kiss on your chick, open the fridge and have a cold pizza and leaves! I think only the idea of having a warm, home made food satisfies him but deep down he just craves for junk food!
And you know how women are known for getting ready late??!!! OBJECTION!!! Some of you know how everytime I should wait for at least 20 minutes before he gets ready, and then another 10 minutes looking for his cellphone and wallet!
I told you living with him is interesting!
mmm if you were looking for a unique roommate call my cell..
love you bro;)

No comments: