Sunday, June 03, 2007

Page one is a diet, page two is a chocolate cake. It's a no-win situation!!


Last week my sister was here.. And I hate it when people don't have anything to say they start giving each other comments!
Dear people please listen to this advice, always and by that I mean ALWAYS talk about the weather in this kinda situation.. it's boring but a really really safe subject to talk about!
Anyhowwww as I was saying, after looking around she stopped on me, stared at me for like 10 seconds and said: "Hey! Have you noticed you're turning into a pear!”
And the second thing that I hate is when someone says something they “THINK” is funny but in reality it’s NOTT and they keep going on and on about it! And apparently according to my sister I’m getting fat! And I’m starting looking like a pear!
Soooo I decided to start a diet for the first time in my life and I totally agree with this saying that probably nothing in the world arouses more false hopes than the first four hours of a diet! I mean what if I start it and by the end of the second week I realize that all I've actually lost was those two weeks?!
“I highly recommend worrying. It is much more effective than dieting.” And if you think about it you agree with me:
When you’re worried, you are stressed out but your brain’s functioning and helps you getting you out of depression meanwhile you lose your appetite and you lose weight! WHEREAS the idea of not having coke, chocolates and yummy foods may help you look more attractive but who likes a depressed, grumpy, truly sad girl?! (It’s up to you guys you want the depressed unhappy slim me OR fun happy fat me?!)
I really believe that people should have balance in their life:
And the balanced diet is a cookie in each hand :)
Have a wonderful veggie day!

2 comments:

Interim said...

u r not even close to being fat sexy, and i want the happy you no matter what!LOL
boos boos

Azin said...

Thanks sweetie..I like the happy me better 2..Does that mean I'll get some "noon khameei"?? lol
kisses right back at ya;)