Saturday, June 30, 2007

God Couldn't be Everywhere.. So He Created Moms!!!

Whenever we wanna give an example to proof the existence of god we talk about women who give birth.. How suddenly they have milk, how the "unconditional love" all start having meaning..
What we never talk about is the sense they get as soon as the kid gets out! It's not one of the 5 senses and not a 6th sense.. It is called a "Mom's sense" and with that they EXACTLY know when your lying, when you're upset, when you're hiding something and every other thing.. You name it..
First you just can't believe it that she KNOWS.. Then it starts going on your nerves and freaks you out.. and finally you start accepting it.. Trust me you have no other choice!
When I was a kid I used to think of all the ways to find out how she does it.. Having cameras everywhere that I go??!! Hiring people to spy on me??!! Chasing after me all the time??!! You know stuffs like that! Then I realized it's not just me and my mom.. Every single kid that I knew had the same problem.. And I was old enough to know there are not enough cameras/people/time out there to be at our moms' service!!!!
Soooo after years of close examining, researching, studying and hard work I finally found the answer:
You know what car rental companies do to know where their cars are all the time? They put a GPS device in the car.. No matter where the car is unless it's underground the device can tell them where the car exactly is..When we're born something like a GPS starts growing in us and our Moms have the ability to track us down physically, emotionally even financially!!! It's something between god and them.. The privilege that only Moms can have..
My mom's really far from me.. Let's say 2 oceans, 1 or 2 continents and lots of countries are between us and as soon as I say hi to her on the phone she knows what's going on!! Isn't that amazing?
Just imagine we'd have this sense/power/incredibility whatever the name is with our guys!! Dear lord..Dear lord!!! Wish you had a lil more sense of humour and would give it to us as soon as we hook up with the guy.. What a fun world it could be and we're missing it big time!!!!! ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen my best friend Azin??

My name is James and my best friend is missing. I've tried to call her several times, but her phone is off. I'm very worried about her, so if you see this message and know where she is, please drop me a line.

Just to give you a brief description of Azin:

- Smoking body with long hair
- Speaks English with a sexy accent
- Lazy, but very smart
- Always dating, so it's most likely to see walking down the street with a guy

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter

James

Unknown said...

thats why guys do not deserve to have babies lol god forbid!

Azin said...

lolll I'll call you;)

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaaah, have exactly the same feelings (from both sides), "Mom's sense" & "Doughter's struggle to hide some feelings" ;)