Monday, September 24, 2007

Friends are Like Bras: Close to Your Heart and There for Support!!!

Is it possible that you're always happier when you're with your friends than spending some time alone with the guy you're dating?
For such a long time I'd been thinking or maybe deciding that commitment is not my thing. Casual dating, having fun is more my type.
I mean everyone's quite perfect for the first couple of months but after that they start being themselves and that's when it's their time to say good-bye! Is it possible that I haven't found my type yet or I just can't stand sharing my life with someone besides my family and friends who I've already shared it with?
Do you make it happen to love someone so truly that no matter what you still have the feeling for the dude or is it something that starts by a click and grows on you naturally??!!
One of the things about breaking up is that your friends become extremely nice to you. For those that this happens more often, they do have the privilege of enjoying this niceness more often! It's like “Friends are God's apology for relations!!!"
And that's when you realize how much you need them.. How much you appreciate them being your friend and being there for you..
you just can't help it but celebrating the happiness that they give you and feel like that's exactly what you want..
But what if when you're 40 or older??!! What if that's when you regret what you'd decided while you were Young and now wanting having a family??!! What if when it's too late to have your own family you realize you made a huge mistake??!!
For sure we're responsible for things that happen to us in the future but how do we know how we would feel by then to make it happen now??!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are very few guys out there who really deserve a girl like you!

Azin said...

Whoever you are.. I don't care anymore.. Always nice and thoughtful.. Thanks for being my bra lol

Anonymous said...

It's better this way! Just someone who cares!
But if someone hurts you I'll make sure that bastard pays for that!!!

Azin said...

hehehe Don't worry.. People tend to love me not to hurt me;)

Anonymous said...

iiiiii aaaaammmmm perrrsssssiiiiaaannnn miowwwww loll

Azin said...

hala in hame esm.. akhe bastard??!!

Anonymous said...

bas... was referring to our friend's comment "u know who..." that was kinda joke...bimaze though...