Monday, September 17, 2007

Your Celebrity Look-Alike!!!


All those who agree that being celebrity increases your sexiness say I...
I mean c'mon Sarah Jessica Parker is for sure a funny, lovable actress.. But a sexy, well dressed lady??!! Give me a break..
The whole thing started a couple of days ago when my friend called me and was so excited about this "your-celebrity-look-alike"website she had found.. And how the whole purpose is to put your picture there and the site would show you in percentage how much you look like a celebrity...
Quite interesting, eh?
And then she announced really proudly that she and S.J Parker have 79% similarity!!!! For the sake of our friendship I spent 15 minutes of my precious time convincing her she needs to shut it down right there and stop telling people, since it's a total insult to herself!
I'm telling you.. Tell the first person you see this evening: "Oh My God you're so like this actress I don't know her name".. And without giving it a second thought they'll thank you for the compliment without knowing if the gal is gorgeous enough to take it as a compliment!!!
I say it all but still couldn't wait to get off the phone and check out the website myself..
But the thing's that this windows vista is not compatible with lots of programs so until now I can't give you an exact percentage of my similarity to Angelina Jolie! Until I fix the problem had no other choice but putting the pic above but I should mention here the slight differences that you see is totally due to lack of experience in my
amateur photographer comparing to hers!!!! ;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

just cute!...such a lucky man gholoom would be...

Azin said...

lolll No wonder there's still pile of papers on your desk.. go and get some works done lucky guy;)
L.Y

Anonymous said...

Trust me you are 10 times more beautiful than her or anyone else!

Azin said...

awwww thank youuu;)

Interim said...

ha ha ha ha,,,,I enjoyed reading this... very in synch with my thoughts.. I think we are look much better than most actresses... U know how much make up, lighting, and etc, actually has an effect on what they actually look like in pictures?!! Let's not get there

Azin said...

lolll hamash arayeshe joon to.. heikalashoonam alakie;)