Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Ostrich's Eye is Bigger than Its Brain. I Know Some People Like That!!!!!

I was at this woman's office.. She was sending an e-mail.. But sounded like she couldn't finish it.. and then she told me: "I'm really sorry it takes so long.. I'm trying not to insult someone!!!"
That time we both laughed..
But this morning when I wanted to write I just remembered the office lady.. Sometimes it's really hard to write to people or talk about them without insulting them!!!!
My dad has always told me silence is the best policy.. Whether you want to ignore someone, insult someone or whatever, just show no reaction whatsoever!!!! And my mom has taught me to listen to whatever my dad's told me!!!!!!
Now the problem's that I think we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well..
But what can I say??!! I'm a Lady and can't swear.. Well not in a public, at least!!!
Soooo let's just leave it unsaid, wishing each other well and continue our boring, perfect world!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahah so true!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.