Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's Time to be A Big Girl Now.. And Big Girls Don't Cry!!!!


Just when I thought I've cured my incurable disease of Crying I proved myself wrong!!!! I don't know what I expected, the name's on it: INCURABLE!!! And I knew it's coming just don't know why I didn't do something about it before making a total clown out of myself!!! I mean for some unknown reasons I wasn't feeling that great inside lately.. And the harder I tried not to show it outside, the downer I felt inside.. You know how you feel you wanna cry to cool down but find it stupid to cry over something you don't know? So you find a nice, eligible excuse to cry for..
Nice and eligible excuse..mmm... That's for normal people I guess.. I just need an excuse.. and when I asked my brother to bring me ice cream and he didn't and it made me cry I knew I'll be the real definition of embarrassment in a very near future and just to my luck it happened right in the middle of my dad's birth day party!!!! First I broke the plate I had my appetizer in.. People started giving me those familiar looks that say:"Again??!!" Yeaahh I have a reputation of dropping down stuffs, breaking dishes and spilling drinks on the floor!!! I'm not sure if it was the broken dish, those odd looks or simply the not-feeling-good-lately thingy, which made me hide in the first place close to me, so people don't see me cry!!!! I had quite a time in that 20-25 minutes in the storage room.. Kept telling myself grown ups don't cry over a broken dish, which wasn't really a big help cuz made me get worse!!!
The second time I was dancing and I swear to god this time wasn't my fault someone pushed me and well my drink spilt on the carpet! Naturally I hadn't totally overcome my previous mistake when this one happened.. This time my shelter was the washroom.. To help myself feel better I looked into the mirror.. Cuz you know how girls look prettier when they cry in the movies?
Let me tell you something really really important: Hollywood movies are nothing but none sense.. They make you think life's beautiful.. And that you'll never end up being lonely cuz in the very last minute the guy shows up in the airport, or by your house, or finds you in your secret place!!!! And they make you think if you cry your eyes get shinier and more beautiful, and when you wake up in the morning you're just like a super star!!! Yup I looked at myself just to see a very big red nose, 2 very small red eyes and crooked lips!!!!
Anyways as embarrassing as the whole thing was I cried enough.. Last night laughed enough about it with my friend Mr. Moody, who can be super fun or the most depressing guy on the whole globe and last night I had a pleasure to spend couple of hours with Mr. Fun and now I feel happy and light again!!!
So yeah that's my story.. I'm a cry girl and can't help it.. But well at least I don't have the incurable disease lots of the people I encounter with have: Stupidity!!! And I believe it's quite a relief!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I esp. liked the very last sentence! That really is the key! ;)

"spilling drinks on the floor":
it reminded me of something you had told me before! :D

Azin said...

hehehe yeah it reminded me and every other person relating to me (except for the guy that I'm not talking to anymore, Duuhhhh) of the same thing.. lol
جون تو فکر کنم اصلا اثرات منفی همون بوده...منم حساس
hehehe

Anonymous said...

kalle jan..things are just objects.. ppl is what we should care about.. so dont worry about spilling! no one gonna judge you on that..expect like" dokhtare dastopacholofti!"