Monday, January 07, 2008

Never Take a Job Where Winter Winds Can Blow Up Your Pants!!!


I wish I was a polar bear.. They're cute, strong, know how to fish and of course enjoy the cold weather.. In fact they only survive in cold.. So every morning when they open their eyes and see all the snow, freezing rain, 428 car accidents, red noses, ears and eyes, basically everything that makes you and me suffer, they smile and thank god for another beautiful day to live!!!! I mean if it's sunny, it's a bonus but if it's not not a big deal, no suicide no depression, no nothing!!!
This land's made for them not for cute, strong girls who don't know how to fish and for sure can't stand the cold like you and me!!!
The more I think about it the more I come to this conclusion that Santa's not real.. My wish list was either I become a polar bear or move to Florida! None of them happened!! And I won't write to him anymore!!!

No comments: