Monday, January 28, 2008

My Fortune!!!


My today's fortune is that me and my wife will be happy in our life together!!!
Having started my day with a hangover, watery/teary right eye and a bleeding nose, acting like nothing's wrong to avoid all types of future concerns and arguments regarding drinking too much, not sleeping too well, possible coming cancers and all other related stuffs with my parents, this fortune was exactly what I was looking for to feel better!!!!!
Being trapped in one of the hardest decision making moments between falling back to sleep or getting up and taking a hot, relaxing bath I remembered my best friend's birthday was 2 weeks ago!! so I did what any good friend would do: Forgot all about going back to bed, headache, bleeding nose, hot and nice bath and instead I picked up the phone and called her to wish her a very happy belated birthday and let her know how much I love her!! But since people here spend their whole weekend talking to their friends/families in Iran it's really hard to have a good conversation with a good friend over the phone in a Sunday afternoon!!
I was explaining the whole thing to her and promising her I'll call her during the weekday when in one of the pauses I needed to breathe she found a second to tell me she has to tell me something quite urgent and very important before I go.. And then went on how she's gone to this psychic and the lady out of nowhere has told her that she's to tell me I shouldn't date a guy younger than me cuz I will end up marrying him and I'll get pregnant but before my baby boy turns 1 I'll get divorce!!!! (To sum up: My wife will be happy, my husband's very unhappy and I end up raising my baby boy alone!!!! That's quite messed up man!!!!)
A few words to guys younger than me:
Although I love you all but with a broken heart have to inform you that for the sake of my kid I only date older guys!!!I mean if one day I have a kid I want him has a happy family.. I'm brought up in a very happy, loving family and I turned out to be a commitment freak.. what's gonna happen to my poor,innocent kid that is a result of a very unhappy marriage??!!
A few words to guys older than me:
I love you guys even more than the younger ones.. I just need you to promise me if one day you married me and if we had a kid don't divorce me.. (Forget about the kid, don't divorce me in general and take me somewhere warm!!!!)
Thanks:)

No comments: