Thursday, July 05, 2007

Some Go to Cottage to Read and Relax.. We Say Fuck Em We're Here to Drink and Have FUN!!!


It was the sign on the entrance of our cottage we went to last weekend.. I haven't put the pic to show off what a heaven we were in.. I just wanted to show you how much fun we could have but we didn't because of the weather!!!! I mean I don't get it! Why is it always like this?? Sunny and Hot weekdays, Rainy and Cold weekends!!!!!
This time was no exception: The whole week it was Sunny and Hot.. On Saturday it started raining and got cold.!!!! And Guess what??!! On Monday that we were leaving it all got sunny again!!
You know when you joke around with a friend which makes you laugh so hard but your friend hates the joke??
I swear to god I could feel god was laughing somewhere up there cuz he thought it's funny to make it rain as soon as we all were in our bathing suits and were going canoeing!!!
Dear people, when you wanna choose somewhere to live go with the good weather.. You can find job, nice houses, cool cars, fun people everywhere.. But a good weather is a must and veryyyyy rare!!!

No comments: