Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Share your happiness with others today...


This is my today's fortune: Share my happiness with others and when you're sick and it's hard to breathe and as soon as you wanna talk it makes you cough, it's really not easy to think of happiness AND sharing it with others lol
But I'd been thinking, why people usually tend to share when they're down and sad?? I mean look at people's profiles on "hi5" , "orkut" or wherever and look at their "about me" part.. How many do you find that say "I'm very happy and I'm thankful for that"?? Instead we find like thousands of profiles about being betrayed, hearts that have been broken, love that is not there anymore annnddd so on!!!
Why when we're happy we just share it with some but when we're down we're just willing to let the whole world knows how sad we are deep down??!!
And now that it's my responsibility to make you guys happy today!!! let me tell you something: the more you talk about what makes you sad, the more you think about it and more depress you get..soooo just let go..
Life goes on and my smile stays on...The show must go on;)

2 comments:

Interim said...

All I have to say to this is Carpe Diem! I once listened to a song. I once listened to a song which I like a lot which basically says just that.

I know we could live tomorrow
But I know I live today,

Azin said...

Although I couldn't agree more, still don't know why all I think about is Tomorrow, The Cottage and YOU;) SEXY TIMEEEE loll