Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Spring in Winter


It's winter.. as soon as you think of winter especially here in Canada, you think of snow, wind chills, red noses and ears and of course frozen people..
But not this year.. This year it's like spring and I'm just loving it:)
And have you ever noticed how people are more friendly in nice weather??!! If I were god I would have made everywhere like California without thinking twice about ski lovers..after all if there were no snow nobody would ever think of skiing, right?
If I were god...wowww... Honestly I think I could do a better job.. no offence to her tho. She's already been great, but you know no body's perfect!!! (and I still don't know what made me think I am!!!)
Maybe we need more than one god..we need gods and goddesses..as Carrie said in "sex and the city" plus one's the loneliest number after all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Azin,

This picture is a sort of....symbol of woman to me. This flower is so beautiful and delicate, but at the same time you can see how strong it is, which can find its way out of difficulties and still looks brilliant. I love your concepts.

Any way, I think just one goddess is more than enough and as you see she is doing a perfect job;)

Azin said...

wowww I never thought about it this way..Loved your opinion ..about the flower as the woman ofcourse not about "one god only" cuz if we go with that what am I gonna be??!! Should I again quit??!! seeee I'm not a quitter YOU guys make me be!!!;)

Azin said...

OUCH!!!
Well First of all thanks for visiting my weblog, and for caring enough to leave a comment...I believe in freedom of speech although I should say I'd rather be called princess..
Now reagarding your comment I should say, I do have a god and I do love her..she's caring, loving, forgiving and above all she has a great SENSE OF HUMOR ...I mean come on she's made you, that's her biggest joke, isn't it..lol
smile;)