Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hapy Valentine's Day Everyone!


I can’t help it.. No matter how I feel inside I just love this day.. It’s a celebration of love and I think the whole reason of us being alive is “to love and be loved!” Not that I just made that sentence I mean I totally agree with that! Lol
And it just breaks my heart when I see people who not only do not believe in this day (trust me I’ve seen a lot!!!) but also they make fun of it!!! And I’m just writing to let them know it is not a “freaking heart-shaped nightmare!!!” And calling Mr. Cupid a “weirdo” or thinking by “beating the crap out that weirdo” they actually cannot prevent falling in love!!! Anddd people who admire this day are for sure not some “loved-craze losers”!!!!!!!
C’mon look at it.. How can one don’t just adore this day??!!
When you go out, everywhere is just so RED, sexy and “hearty”!!!!
Candy hearts here, balloon hearts there.. Pink and red hearts everywhere.. Just BEAUtiful!
I’m pretty sure if Mr. Valentino was still alive he would have been impressed by all the decorations and effort that people (I mean normal happy people lol) put on this day!
Anyways I just wrote this to thank him.. Actually not him, the genius behind it who used Valentino’s death as an excuse to have a day like today!
Cheers to whoever he/she was!;)

No comments: