Tuesday, February 06, 2007

when trouble melts like lemon drop..


Some people are naturally happy and positive like my cousin.. This girl doesn't know how to be sad and the way she deals with troubles is just awesome! And trust me I have TRIED to be like her, I just feel like it’s a given gift and you just can’t copy it from others…
Like those who are naturally talented in arts! No matter how hard you try to perform like them when the talent is not there, you won’t get any where.. Like my uncle and his violin!!!!
People choose different ways in dealing with their problems.. Some decide to be fighters and the rest pick the easier way, they’re flyers!!!
I’ve decided to be a fighter… It’s sometimes really hard but then the feeling you have when you tackle that trouble and solve it, is irreplaceable!
So it's up to you, you wanna be a fighter or a flyer!!! The choice is yours!!

No comments: