Monday, February 19, 2007

When it is broken, Only a miracle can mend it!!!


When was the last time that you just said, 'What the hell!' and did something crazy??!!
The problem's that most of the times we misunderstand the term “doing something crazy” with “doing something really stupid”!!!!
And the biggest difference is when you do something stupid you may not realize it until the day after.. and OH My God the feeling you have when you wake up the next morning.. and when you remember you wish you hadn’t woken up at all!!!!
I wish there were no regrets in life, just lessons.. I think that's the art of living..
What I've learned form my past is that what breaks in a moment may take years to mend!! Well you know what they say! Every lesson has a price and I've paid quite enough to come to this conclusion that the thing you break may be like Crystals, you don’t realize how much you love it until it breaks!
I just hope I never forget it!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Azin,
you have such a big heart for your friends and family, that's why we all love you to death...bottom line is i'm so glad to have a friend like you!
If you ever broke something it was nothing of importance to regret it. Remember what you always used to say? What should be done, must be done!
If a crystal vase is nothing but trouble for you break it down and let go!
luv ya!

Anonymous said...

گفته بودی که چرا محو تماشای منی وانچنان مات که که یکدم مژه بر هم نزنی ,مژه بر هم نزنم تا که زدستم نرود ناز چشم تو به قدر مژه بر هم زدنی