Tuesday, February 06, 2007

"Change is good" or "Change for good"??!!


I need a change! Like a real, big, "oh my god" kind of a change!
The last time I asked for such a change was almost 5 years ago and that’s when we moved here to Canada and I remember how nights and days I’d been crying, balling my eyes out, remembering the past and feeling sorry for myself and my stupid wishes!!!! And that time I was like I’ve learned my lesson and I’ll be content with what I have!!!
Don’t know why I’m not always right lol Cuz I remember those days perfectly clear and again I’ve decided to move… Somewhere…Anywhere but here!!! C’mon look at the weather!!! This land’s not made for human being!!!
For now my final destination’s Australia! You should see the look on my mom’s face when I talk about my “new” dream tho!!!!!
I wanna have a life to live in different places every couple of years and then move to somewhere new…
And I can only do it now that I’m single and have no commitments or attachments whatsoever..
Not sure if you noticed what an optimistic girl I am and how I look at the bright side of being “single”!!!!!!
And think about it this way! You know what a wise and intellectual lady I’ll turned into after I’m done with all my traveling and how much stories I have to tell my kids??!!
With this I confront one of my biggest fears i.e. my kids won’t think they’re mom is boring!!!!!
By the way since none of the pictures I put on this blog are mine, I know I have no rights or anything towards them… But I would like or as French people say “Je voudrais” (not that I wanna show off or anyhting!!! it’s just that I had been studying French the whole day) anywaysss to put a copy right on this pic, cuz I’m gonna paint it and sell it.. I need money and I think selling my paintings is more practical than selling my hair!!!!

3 comments:

kingsten said...

If you're 18 or older, my blog may be of interest to you!
kingstenkensley.blogsource.com

فرهاد مرتاض said...

you doing well in here girl ...

Azin said...

hehe sank u sank u;)