Wednesday, July 25, 2007

The Great Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say You Cannot Do!!!

And one of the worst feeling's simply things everyone thinks you can do and you can't!!! Like finding a good job!!! I think I'm on the verge of breaking down!!! I know I've never worked but at least I had school to be busy with.. Now I have no excuse!!!! Honestly I don't think not finding a job is my fault tho:
Those jobs that I like, the interviwers don't like me and vice-versa!
And I just wanna ask one of those nasty, arrogant interviewers if they had ever been where I am now when they were young!!!!!
I'm pretty sure they all were.. They exactly know what a horrible feeling the whole process is.. And I believe all the hardness they had to take has simply turned into a big hatred complex and that's how they become this cruel, ruthless creatures!!!! I'm telling you these are the people that make a dent in your car just cuz your car is fancy!!!!!!!
They've forgotten those freaking days!!!! It's like our moms, when we were teenagers and how sometimes they were too strict with us and we couldn't stop wondering if they remembered how it felt to be a teenager!! My best friend and I promised each other to keep a journal and write those days just to make sure we won't forget.. well we never did but promised we'll remind each other..
I think it's time to remind those interviewers as well.. I have a job interview on Wednesday.. Instead of talking about my past experience I'm gonna talk about the dude's past.. Maybe it helps!!!!!

3 comments:

Shadan said...

thanks for ur comment... you are doing a great job... keep blogging :)
s

Anonymous said...

"The Great Pleasure in Life is Doing What People Say..." take a shower once in a week! now what you gonna do young lady?? well...i really need to take one of those RIGHT NOW...me smell like a dead rat in a 2months old summer garbage bin!

Azin said...

Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat,
What are they feeding you?
Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat
It's not your fault lol