Sunday, July 15, 2007

Violence is One of the Most Fun Things to Watch!!!! (To Watch Not to DO!!!!!)

When they ask you what was your best day ever it's really hard to answer unless you've got married and you say your wedding day..Or the day you've give birth to a little kid.. But before huge things like that it's not easy to say when was the best day of your life!
But when it comes to worst days even without thinking you can say when was that.. Or at least I can say cuz it was yesterday and it's hard to forget..
So the whole thing started two days ago when I was on the phone and my brother asked me if we're going to "Paintball" with them.. You go to Wasaga beach.. You play, You swim, You get tanned..Who would say no to a whole fun day??!!
Our all inclusive fun day was yesterday.. I don't wanna get into details about how cold and rainy it was AGAIN cuz the whole weather thingy is getting boring.. I'm just mentioning it here to tell you our swimming, tanning, and other beach fun stuffs never happened cuz of the weather!!!!! Anyways we got there.. They gave each of us a coat, a mask and a gun! So I was like niceee looks like a war! We had to wait till the next game starts.. Meanwhile we could watch those who were playing!!!! OOHHHH My Goodness.. It didn't look like a war it was a war!!!!! The sounds were loud enough to freak you out!!!!
So by then I already felt kinda bad, I could hear my heart pounding and could feel my palms sweating.. So we went to the field and since I was so nervous I wasn't really listening to our leader that was telling us we should run to one side of the room and start shooting those who went to the other side of the room!!!! I just realized every one's running.. So like a sheep that has no other choice but following others I just followed my boy friend.. We found something to hide behind it.. The whole point was to kill people in front of you.. And by that I mean really killing them.. Those paint balls were soooo pain full.. I'm telling you they were not paint balls they were pure PAIN balls!!!!
After the first game I was so frightened and in pain that was just like I'm not gonna play anymore!!!! But my friends made me go back in there with saying:" You should get back in there and take revenge!!!!!!" As idiot as I am, I went in that hell one more time.. This time when I heard the whistle I ran so fast to get to the biggest thing I could hide behind and I sat there trying to find a way to run away!!! The only way to get out was to rise your gun.. It meant you've got shot and you have to get out of the game! But the thing was that while you had your gun in the air and was walking through the door people would still shoot you cuz they find it fun to see you jumping up and down while going out!!!!!!!
That was my last game.. For the rest of the day I was watching other guys playing and I couldn't help it thinking how people feel in real wars!!!! It's gonna be as scary as hell and gush pain full!
Anyways the result was a huge bruise on my knee, a bump on my finger and a broken heart of wasting my Saturday!!!!
I was telling my friends it was the worst kinda fun I could ever think of.. Before that I always thought skiing is the worst.. You know skiing combines outdoor fun with knocking down trees with your face but you go since everyone else is going and you just don't wanna feel left out!!! Thanks to god not so many people are big fan of this Paintball thingy and I don't need to force myself going there cuz everyone else is going!!!!

3 comments:

david santos said...

Thanks for your work and have a good week

USED TIRES said...

hi take a look at this video

http://ca.geocities.com/ssherzady/michaeljordan3.htm

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.