Monday, July 16, 2007

You Know that We Are Living in a Material World!!!!

Everyone has a friend who has nothing in this world and then one day a father's uncle's nephew of an aunt's neighbor dies..Coincidentally he/she was very rich and for 2 main reasons that are: 1) didn't have anyone and 2) was your friend's big fan he's given away all the money to your friend! We all know at least one person who's got rich like this, right?
So very secretly I made a list of far/old/rich/lonely relatives who I could count on.. After down sizing several times I came up with number 0!!!!
The number just broke my heart.. But then last month something happened maybe just to remind me never lose your hope!!! We wanted to sell our condo and you know who we did sell it to? An old lady that can hardly walk and talk!!!! I still don't know what the hell she needs this place for!! Anywayss when you wanna buy the place you bring your people to show them the place. right? She brought her friend.. someone who was soooo old that I can swear to god she's in this world illegally.. I'm serious the Death Angel can't find her for some reasons! So 2 very old ladies were thinking if she should get the place and she did it!!!
I'm not sure if you've got my point.. A rich/old/lonely lady bought our place!!! She could be the one..
So for a whole month I was living happily knowing I wasn't just a dreamer.. It was happening!
Make a long story short you know how when they buy a place they are allowed to check out the place several times? last night was her first time.. So I made her a hot chocolate to be a daughter she never had!!!
WRONG!!!! She came with 12 other people including her children, grand children and a sister and from what they were saying I realized one of the grandchildren is living with her!!! Little gold digger brat!!!!
I think I should accept it that I can never be that friend that other friends talk about and refer to as a lucky bastard!!!!!! Now I have no other choice but robbing a bank!!!
No other choice.. You understand No0000 Otherrrrrr Choiceeeeee!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know hon? Came up with the same result long time ago!! 100% eye to eye with Bank robbery idea. Let's give it a shot :))

unknown said...

haha...this was hilarious..i loved it!