Thursday, November 29, 2007

Contentment With the Past, Happiness With the Present, And Hope For the Future!


Did you know there are people who really mean it when they say they go nuts if they have nothing to do for a while??!!
One of my sisters says that a lot, but well I always thought she just enjoys being on my nerves!!!! And for others I just thought they say it to say I don't know they're important or busy or unique.. you know things like that!!!
I mean seriously who would freak out because of having nothing to do, lying in front of the TV, talking on the phone, reading, going to beauty salons, going out and simply chilling??!!
When I look back it's not been such a long time ago since I'd had such a wonderfully amazing life and as stupid as I am I said NO to my heaven and started this new life style!
Do you think I was bored with that?
Hell No! Doing nothing and enjoying that used to be my thing!!!
The only reason I had to change was the embarrassment I felt whenever someone asked me:"So what do you do?!"
So with a broken heart, intense animosity towards early morning wake ups, and hatred for saying good-bye to all my fun times I started working!
But well this whole having-a-job thingy has helped me learn a lot about myself..
I mean I never knew how much I could hate Mondays and how freaking in love could be with after 4:30 P.M.s and Friday nights!!! I never knew I could spend the whole Sunday evenings feeling sorry for myself that another week's ahead of me.. I even didn't know that the 2 hours traffic on the way back home can make me so tired that all I think about be my comfy bed not having wine with a friend!!! I also didn't know what a patient girl I could be when all I wanna do is punching that bastard at work still smiling at him and say "Sure, I'll do that in 5 minutes!!" just cuz I wanna get promoted!!!
And above all I NEVER EVER knew I could stand this whole shit and still enjoying that.. Yup I've started loving my new boring hectic lifestyle.. (To all of you who keep reminding me don't try changing people cuz it's impossible!!!)
So again and again cheers to impossibles;)

3 comments:

Omid said...

This also happened to me a year ago when I started working! But I escaped and returned the university.
I really liked:
""Sure, I'll do that in 5 minutes!!" just cuz I wanna get promoted!!!"

by the way, thanks for visiting my photoblog.

cheers...

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club ;)

Anonymous said...

yeah man..that sucks..but it's just for a period of time... be strong..
ps: dont you think if that bastard from yr work google yr name and see this post.. and u might end up posting resume again?!