Thursday, November 15, 2007

Isn't It a Beauty??!!


Dear people,
Thanks a lot to all of you for all your discouragements about my new car.. Thanks for reminding me how much I should pay for the "Damn Car" and ofcourse the "Freaking Gas".. Don't talk to me like I don't understand cuz I do, it's just that I don't care.. So please stop letting me know what nice cars I could get with this amount.. Cuz I think IT IS a nice car and he's just perfect.. (Yeah it's a "he" I just can't drive a "she" all the time!!!)
So next person who gives me a negative comment about the newest love of my life I've no other choice but punching!!!!
And I don't get it.. When I've already got something and am really excited about it what's the point of ruining the mood just cuz I could get a better deal when you all know there's no way I could cancel the contract and moreover you can see how happy I am? Seriously what's wrong with you all?? Can't you see me happy? I like the happy me.. I talk more, smile more, and become exceptionally more easy going..
I think your first job, first car, first house stuffs like this should be something that totally satisfies you and makes you smile.. Cuz you'll never forget any of them! My dad still remembers his first car but ask him about his 3rd car and I bet he can't reply back without thinking!
It's like the first kiss.. I don't know any person who doesn't remember their first kiss with all the details.. And I needed to get something that makes me feel like "Yup I did it" whenever I see it, drive it everything!
And nope I'm not thinking about saving and stuffs.. I'll start saving when I feel I have to.. So stop ruining my day and leave me alone!
Thanks!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just passing but couldn't leave without telling you whan an incredible writer you are. And I'm sure you're little world is bigger than many people that I know!
Keep up the good work and congratulations for your new car!

Anonymous said...

hehe......you know hun? I think it’s not like your friends don’t want to see you happy......it’s all about that ..... you talk MORE when you're happy :))

By the way, congats on your new babe ;)

ma ken na didim.....na shirinisho khordim !!!

Love you :D

Azin said...

awwww thank you R.j. Well I think you have an incredible taste as well;))
I'll let you guys know why I'm living in my little world soon;)
But you should promise you're gonna read it;)
Thanks for visiting:D

Azin said...

khob I think so far you should know I'm paying a fortune for the car so don't expect any "shirini" but charities are always accepted with open arms ;)

Azin said...

And people like me when I talk more lol When I don't talk for a while everyone's asking me what's wrong lol So don't even start with that heheheh

Anonymous said...

beautiful car, another nice move...congrad!

Azin said...

tnx hun;)

Anonymous said...

You've my word on it. Oh by the way you have a very cute smile. keep smiling:)

Azin said...

hehe tnx;)