Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Whoever Said Money Can't Buy Happiness is a Total Idiot!!!!!


Saturday morning I went to get a car.. I thought it should be this easy.. You go, you see, you like and you buy!!!!!
I was at my friend's and told him I have to go to buy a car but will be there by 2 to go for lunch.. That time I was so excited about the new unknown car that didn't notice the surprise and perhaps pity in his eyes..
I'm pretty sure you all know by now that I could make it to be there on time for lunch and of course with no new car!!! But I learned lots of things today regarding buying a car and would like to share it with you guys just to make sure you wouldn't make same mistakes:

1) You need to do lots of researches before actually going to the dealership!
2) You have to know your budget and understand your limits (I went to Mercedes-Benz.. When the sales guy found out about the price that was on my mind and the down payment I wanted to pay, very sincerely showed me the exit door!!!!!!)
3) Bye bye luxury, Classy, Look-at-Me-I'm-so-Hot cars.. And hello to Whatever-I-Need-This-Crap-to-Get-Me-to-Work cars!!!!!!

Life's so unfair and it's so freaking hard to get rich in this country and to add to my emotional pain and sorrow I found out Paris Hilton gets 1,000,000$ to attend a party!!!! I swear to god I can do that.. And you know what they say: "If you really enjoy what you're doing, you're gonna nail it!"
C'mon people you all know how only the idea of a possible party makes me excited for weeks.. Getting paid for just showing up!!!! Can you believe that??!!
Sooooo bank robbery is not my option anymore ( My apologies to all of you who I promised I would help!!!!) I wanna be a celebrity.. Only if Mr. Hilton was my grandpa things could get kinda easier!!!! But I've to start from somewhere anyways..
So dear people please pay me when I come to your parties!!
Thanks and have a sunny day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

khanoom khanooma it was a joke! Why did you delete it?

Azin said...

Next time don't make such jokes in public.. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

God bless Reza Kharaji :))

Cheers!!

Azin said...

hehehhe I can't believe I didnt get it first.. It's good to have u back hun:X:X