Monday, November 19, 2007

Not All The Mistakes Are Too Much Fun to Just Make Once!!!


I have a new confession to make:
My alcohol-Free Month was a big failure.. It turned out to be an alcohol-free week!!!! Anywaysss now I've made a new deal with myself and this time I HAVE TO stick to my plan:
I'm gonna start a Not-Doing-a-Stupid-Thing month!
Seriously over the past month almost two or three times a week I feel something in my stomach when I remember what I did/said the night before and I think it's time to stop that!
I'm not gonna say it's not been fun (at least some of them were) but time to start acting like a good, smart, logical girl!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful hair! !
You did not show up last night!

Azin said...

tnx lol well it's my disappointed face!:S
OMG I'm really sorry about last night.. Totally forgot about that..Silly me! How was it tho?

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan!

Anonymous said...

a pic with eyes and face type III!

Azin said...

mmm I go with type 8! hehe

Anonymous said...

type 8!? "coming soon" one?!...i think you had labeled that sth else one day lolll...lets put it type 9 to meet the ERPA requirements(Eyes Recognization Professional Association)

Anonymous said...

tarke adat mojebe maraz ast ! chetori khoshghel ?

Azin said...

hehhe vaseye hamin manam tarkesh nakardam;)

Anonymous said...

alcohol cuzes cancer and gaining weight! and it is more dangerous to khanoomha than aghayoon as u kno...
peace